The University of Scranton's Office of Community Relations extends a warm welcome to our neighbors. We invite you to engage - as individuals, community leaders, non-profit organizations and businesses - with the University's students, faculty and staff, and to join in the many exciting events, programs and activities taking place on our campus.
Connect with the University
Find out how the University can serve you and how you can become part of University life.
Hands-on projects are a mainstay in Dr. Kim Daniloski’s Marketing Research course, but this spring, students in her classes were charged with designing and executing qualitative and quantitative studies for real clients.
Survey Shows Increase in Students' Downtown Engagement
The Office of Community Relations has proven that knowing means going, downtown, that is. Read more.
Campus & Neighborhood
See below for the latest news on what’s physically happening on campus.
University Breaks Ground on New Center for Rehabilitation Education
- The University officially broke ground on its new eight-story, 116,000 square foot center for rehabilitation education on Nov. 14. The state-of-the-art $47.5 million facility incorporates the latest technology and teaching/learning environments for the departments of physical therapy, occupational therapy and exercise science. Read more about the project. Updates about Pedestrian/Vehicular Traffic. New walkway open on Jefferson Avenue.
- June 9: Carlesimo Golf Tournament. For tickets, call 570-941-7719.
- June 15-19: Carl Danzig Boy's Basketball Camp. Call 570-941-7478.
- June 16-20: The Scranton Brass Seminar. Call 570-941-7624.
- June 20-22: University of Scranton Alumni Reunion. Call 1-800-SCRANTON.
- June 22: 7:30 p.m., Scranton Brass Orchestra in Concert. Free. Call 570-941-7624.
- June 23-27: Deanna Klingman's Girls Basketball Camp. Call 570-941-6660.
- June 28: Women's Soccer ID Clinic. Call 570-941-6191.
- 2014-2015 Community Relations Calendar