On Campus Housing Selection Information
Choose to live on campus!
Living on campus is a great opportunity. As you consider your future housing decisions, please consider on campus housing because:
- Students live in a strong academic environment with various options for studying and group work.
- Residence halls are well maintained and the Facilities Operations team is available daily to address any needs.
- Residential facilities are near the core of campus.
- All utilities are included - billing completed through the Bursar's Office - no monthly worries!
- Students can make new friends by getting involved with residence hall activities and events.
Housing Selection Overview
Housing selection is broken into lottery processes for three different populations:
- Rising sophomore (current first-year) students (required to live on campus)
- Upper class students (rising junior and senior students)
- Graduate students (both rising and continuing)
Students must be enrolled to participate and must be full-time students to live in campus housing.
Rising juniors, seniors, and graduate students must pay a $250 deposit to the Bursar's Office by Friday, February 9, 2018 to indicate interest in living on campus during the 2018-2019 academic year.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are available online. More detailed information about the selection processes can be found by using the left navigation menus.
- Staff Information
- Apply to be a Resident Assistant
- I Lost My Key
- Overnight Guest Registration
- Care Packages, Linens, & MicroFridges
- Opening, Breaks, and Closing
- Housing Selection Information
- Living On Campus
- Residential Learning Communities
- Study Abroad Housing Information
- Off Campus & Commuter Student Life
Contact UsOffice of Residence Life