Intersession Housing Instructions
Resident students who register for an Intersession class will automatically be enrolled in Intersession housing (which is your own room). If enrolled for courses, particularly online, but are not planning to stay in your housing assignment, please let us know: email@example.com.
The Intersession Housing application will go live on your housing portal after Thanksgiving Break. Residents not enrolled in Intersesion will only be granted permission to stay on campus for legitimate reasons. The application can be accessed through my.scranton.edu:
- Self Service
- Student Tab
- Student Services/Financial Aid
- Residence Life
- Housing Portal
Meal plan charges still apply. All students enrolled for Intersession housing will automatically be signed up for the same dining plan they have during the semester. All students can adjust their Intersession meal plans through MyScranton (see path below). 1st year and sophomore Intersession residents must maintain some meal plan, upperclass students living in houses or apartmentes may opt out of one if they want. See Intersession meal plan costs on the Bursar's website.
- Click "Self Service"
- Select the "Student Services & Financial Aid" tab
- Click the "Dining Services Menu"
- Click "Meal Plan Maintenance"
Quincy Avenue Apartments
- Staff Information
- Apply to be a Resident Assistant
- I Lost My Key
- Overnight Guest Registration
- Care Packages, Linens, & MicroFridges
- Opening, Breaks, and Closing
- Housing Selection Information
- Living On Campus
- Residential Learning Communities
- Study Abroad Housing Information
- Off Campus & Commuter Student Life
Contact UsOffice of Residence Life