Student clubs and organizations may continue to market their events with campus posters, social media, and use of the Alumni iTower in the DeNaples Center.
There are many ways to advertise your meetings and events. Below are some adverting ideas:
- RoyalSync - All meetings and events will be automatically populated into RoyalSync. Once approved everyone can see your program under the event listing.
- Posters - Use of printed posters are still permitted. All posters should be printed at the University of Scranton Print Services. For information on how to access Printing Services, please contact Patricia Cummings at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see the DeNaples Center Posting Policy regarding hanging posters in the DeNaples Center.
- Alumni iTower - The Alumni iTower can be used for digital advertising of meetings and events. Once approved, please submit your information in a .JPEG format to email@example.com.
Questions?We are here to help! All questions regarding clubs and organizations can be directed to Patricia Cummings at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- About the Center
- Mission Statement and Learning Outcomes
- Our Staff
- New Student Orientation
- Fall Welcome
- Student Government
- Virtual Community Building
- Student Clubs & Organizations
- The Center for Student Engagement
- 205 DeNaples Center
- Scranton, PA 18510
- The University of Scranton
- Phone: 570.941.6233