The timeframe to earn incentives will be from June 1, 2020 until May 1, 2021.
Full-time faculty and staff are eligible to complete three incentives with the possibility of earning up to $100.
Part-time staff who are half-time or more are also eligible. Print out the incentive form here.
Wellness Incentives are generally paid monthly. Forms need to be received by the 8th of each month to be in the second paycheck of the month.
INCENTIVE 1: Complete the Wellness Profile & Earn A LUNCH Ticket from The Fresh Food Company (3rd Floor DeNaples Center)
Please click here to complete the free Health Risk Assessment (HRA)- wellness profile. Send proof of completion along with your first and last name and Royal ID # to firstname.lastname@example.org or to TDC 205K to receive a Fresh Food Company (3rd Floor DeNaples Center) ticket to enjoy a healthy lunch. *If you email your confirmation, please be sure to send it from your @scranton.edu email address to provide us your name. If you email through the Wellness Profile, your name does not show and we will be unable to give you credit. Thank you!
INCENTIVE 2: EARN $50- COMPLETE PREVENTIVE HEALTH CARE ACTIVITIESCertify you have completed 150 points of the preventive care activities. Submit this form with your Royal ID # to CHEW, 205K the DeNaples Center to receive your $50 incentive. Read more
INCENTIVE 3: EARN $50 - FOR WELLNESS PARTICIPATION
Earn 150 points through a combination of on and off-campus wellness activities to complete Incentive 3.Certify you have completed preventive care activities on the form during the June 1, 2020-May 1, 2021 timeframe and totaling 150 points. Submit this form with your Royal ID # to CHEW, 205K DeNaples Center to receive your $50 incentive. Read more
Activities must be completed between June 1, 2020 and May 1, 2021
- Visit with Primary Care Physician. 100 points
- Visit with Dentist. 25 points
- Visit with Eye Doctor. 25 points
- Mammogram (starting at age 40 for women) 25 points
- OB/GYN exam 25 points
- I had a Colonoscopy within the last 9 years. (starting at age 50 for all, every 10 years) 25 points
- Telephone visit with SwiftMD 25 points
- I had a Flu Shot. 25 points
- I am tobacco free. 25 points
- CHEW Wellness Activities 10 points each
- Open House 10 points
- Weigh-In Wednesdays 10 points each
- Mindfulness Meditation 10 points each
- Yoga 10 points each
- Light Weights & Abs 10 points each
- Walking for Wellness 80 points
- Other Wellness Class/Series 10 points each
- Weight Watchers (on or off campus) 80 points
- Craving to Quit/Smoking Cessation 80 points
- 2021 Wellness Day for Faculty & Staff Up to 60 points
- CHEW Fitness Challenge 80 points
- IT Professional Development Workshops Lunch & Learn 10 points
- Safe Zone LGBTQ Training 30 points
- Physical Activity on or off campus: ( i.e. walking, gardening, running, swimming, workouts etc. ) 40 hrs = 160 points
- Other wellness activity
plus or minus