The University subscribes to Office 365 for all students, faculty and staff on five devices. This service includes access to Office applications over the Internet, as well as offering the desktop version of the latest Office applications, which users can install across multiple computers and devices.
The fully installed applications include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher and Access (Publisher and Access are available on PC only).
- Computer Installation Instructions
- iPad and iPhone Download Instructions
- Additional Resources
- Seamless coordination with the Office tools you already know
- Accessibility: You can use it anytime and across multiple devices
- Simple to learn, straightforward to use
- Email, collaboration, and online meeting solutions (Skype)
- Safety and security
You must be a University faculty, staff and students to download and install Office 365 ProPlus at no charge.
Before you install or use any Microsoft Office 365 or Office 2016 product, we recommend that you verify that your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements for the product. Office 365 and Office 2016 are designed to work with the latest version of Office, Office 2013, and Office 2011 for Mac. Previous versions of Office, such as Office 2010 and Office 2007, may work with Office 365 with reduced functionality.
Please note: Your copy of Office 365 will remain active as long as you are employed at or attend the University of Scranton. Once you leave the University your Office 365 subscription through the institution ends. You may then enroll in other available consumer or commercial offers.
Office is available 24/7, except for scheduled maintenance.
- Log into my.scranton.edu
- In the portal, click the waffle icon in the top right corner
- Select Office 365
- Select Office 365 apps
- Follow the onscreen prompts
To download OneNote, visit https://www.onenote.com/download.
- Go to the App Store
- Search for Office 365
- Download the Microsoft applications that you require
- After installation, select to open the app
- You will be prompted to enter an email and password
(use firstname.lastname@example.org with your my.Scranton password)