Network Drives H:\ and G:\
The H:\ and G:\ drives are used by faculty and staff to store files. The files stored on these drives are saved on premise and are only accessable off-campus by using Remote Access.
- H:\ is for your individual files; no sharing ability
- G\: is for your group (shared) files; limited sharing
Banner reports are generated on a specific schedule for various offices. The H:\Banner and H:\BannerArchive folders will automatically appear on any campus PC you log into with your Royal ID.
To view these folders:
- Open File Explorer on your computer
- Select This PC to see your H:\drive
- Click the H:\drive to see the Banner folders
On August 15, 2019, all AdHoc (files shared amongst various offices) were moved to the G:\ Drive.
Where do I access the AdHoc files on the G:\ Drive?
- Open File Explorer
- Click on Groups (G):
- Click the AdHoc folder to open it
- Our Services
- Technology Help
- IT Governance
- IT Assessment
- About Us