View Course Evaluation Results
Follow these steps to view Course Evaluation Results:
- Log into my.scranton.edu using your username and password.
- On the Home page of my.Scranton, click the Self Service link (under Manage Your Personal Info).
- Click on the Faculty & Advisors link.
- Click the Faculty Course Evaluations Menu link.
- Click View Course Evaluation Results (includes Summary Comparative Analyses).
- Use the drop down menu to select the Term.
- Click the Submit button.
- On the next screen, use the drop down menu to select the course.
- Click View Summary Comparative Analyses and Comments for class responses and comments or
Click View Detail by Student for individual responses and comments.
- To view all comments at once use the Click for All Comments link at the bottom of the page. Click the Return button to return to the Course Evaluation Results page.
- To view comments for individual questions click the link Click here for comments under the corresponding question. Click the Return button to return to the Course Evaluation Results page.
TO PRINT THE COURSE EVALUATION RESULTS:
- Click the Printable Version button at the bottom of the evaluation (step 9 above).
- For best results, change the page orientation from Portrait to Landscape before printing the page.
THE KEY FOR THE SCALE FOR EACH SECTION IS AS FOLLOWS:
Instructor; Course; Progress on Course Objectives; Instructional Methods; Initial Interest in the Course. 1=Strongly Disagree; 2=Disagree; 3=Neutral; 4=Agree; 5=Strongly Agree; NR=No Response
Workload. 1=0 or 1; 2=2 or 3; 3=4 or 5; 4=6 or 7; 5=8 or more; NR=No Response
If you encounter technical problems accessing the online course evaluation forms, please contact the Technology Support Center at (570) 941-HELP. Any other concerns or questions can be directed to OCE@scranton.edu or Brian Snapp at (570) 941-4040.
- Student Services
- Faculty Services
- Faculty Development
- Technical services
- Library Links
- About CTLE