The pre-engineering program The University of Scranton is known for preparing engineering students who are equipped to succeed in any area of engineering. They have the opportunity to launch a successful educational path in any engineering discipline and pursue their studies in chemical, mechanical or civil engineering at the school of their choice. However, many of our pre-engineering students choose to continue their education in the computer or electrical engineering programs at Scranton.
“Our students get broader exposure that helps them how to figure out how they fit in the world. Our students develop skills to work with clients.”
Andrew Berger, Ph.D., Chair of the Physics/EE Department
Join the ranks of the best and brightest – our students continues into top engineering programs at The University of Scranton and elsewhere. Learn more about where our students go after the University of Scranton:
- Pre-engineering prepares students for continued educations in fields such as aerospace engineering, biomedical engineering, chemical engineering, civil engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, and more.
- Engineers with bachelor’s degrees can earn $87,000 to more than $100,000, depending on their field.
- The demand for engineers is at an all-time high! Engineering spans all industries, from biomedical fields to aerospace and everything in between.
No matter where you want to take your career, the pre-engineering program at The University of Scranton can give you a great foundation for a successful career.
- Physics & Engineering Department
- Mission Statement
- Program Curriculum
- Student Experiences
- Student Clubs
- Faculty/Contact Us
- Dept. of Physics & Engineering
- Scranton, PA 18510
- The University of Scranton
- Phone: +1 (570) 941-7509
- Fax: +1 (570) 941-4085