Completion of this Pre-engineering program should result in the following student outcomes:
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to work effectively in a group to accomplish an objective, and make
significantcontribution to its outcome.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
Program Educational Objectives
Building on knowledge and skills developed throughout the Pre-engineering program, and advanced by experience and life-long learning, students who have completed this program are expected within a few years to have:
- Pursued an engineering bachelor degree program if desired.
- Established themselves as professionals who meet the expectations of their employers.
- Program Curriculum
- Student Experiences
- Inside the Classroom
- Inside the Labs
- Department Newsletters
- Student Clubs
- Faculty/Contact Us
- Dept. of Physics & Engineering
- Scranton, PA 18510
- The University of Scranton
- Phone: +1 (570) 941-7509
- Fax: +1 (570) 941-4085