President's Fellowship for Summer Research
The Presidential Fellowship for Summer Research
The Presidential Fellowship for Summer Research (PFSR) is awarded to six undergraduate students per year. These $3,000 stipends provide students with the opportunity to engage in a research project with a full-time faculty mentor during a ten-week period. In addition to the $3,000 student award, $500 is allocated for materials and/or student travel. Student awardees are offered a residence hall bed, assigned free of charge, during the research period. Facutly members are awarded a $1,000 honorarium.
- Undergraduate students who will continue full-time undergraduate study at The University of Scranton in the Fall semester following the award period are eligible for a summer research stipend.
- Student must have a minimum GPA of 3.00 at the time of proposal submission and at least a B+ in their major
To receive an award, students must be free of academic and disciplinary restrictions at the end of the Spring semester prior to the award.
- Funding Sources
- Proposal Preparation
- Grant Proposal Information
- Policies and Procedures
- Training & Education
- Undergraduate Research
- Faculty Grant Writing Initiatives
- Internal Funding
- Faculty Research Committee
- Research Seminar Series
- Contact ORSP
800 Linden Street
Scranton, PA 18510