- Biophysics - Biophysics is an interdisciplinary science in which the principles and techniques of physics are applied to the study of living things and how they work.
- Computer Engineering - Focuses on research, design, development and testing of computer systems and applications.
- Electrical Engineering - The design and development of electrical equipment.
- Engineering Management - The study of business, economics, physics and electrical engineering for a management role in the technology sector.
- Physics - The study of our universe, from atoms to galaxies, from quarks to baseballs.
- Pre-Engineering - A one- or two-year, non-degree program to prepare students to major in their desired field of engineering.