Home > Academics > College of Arts and Sciences > Department of Physics and EEngineering > Programs >
- Biophysics - Biophysics is an interdisciplinary science in which the principles and techniques of physics are applied to the study of living things and how they work.
- Computer Engineering - Focuses on research, design, development and testing of computer systems and applications.
- Electrical Engineering - The design and development of electrical equipment.
- Engineering Management - The study of business, economics, physics and electrical engineering for a management role in the technology sector.
- Physics - The study of our universe, from atoms to galaxies, from quarks to baseballs.
- Pre-Engineering - A one- or two-year, non-degree program to prepare students to major in their desired field of engineering.
- Physics/EEng Department
- Mission Statement
- Program Curriculum
- Student Experiences
- Inside the Classroom
- Inside the Research Labs
- Student Clubs
- Faculty/Contact Us
Dept. of Physics & Electrical Engineering
University of Scranton
SCRANTON, PA 18510-4642
tel. +1 (570) 941-7509
fax +1 (570) 941-4085
- Department of Physics and Electrical Engineering Mission Statement
- 2017-2018 - Physics and Electrical Engineering Newsletter