The Search for the 28th President of The University of Scranton
The Board of Trustees has initiated a search for the 28th President of The University of Scranton. The selection of the president is among the Board’s most important duties and responsibilities.
The Board has appointed a broadly representative search committee to manage the process to identify and recommend finalists for its ultimate consideration. The committee includes student, faculty, staff, alumni, administrator and trustee representation. The Board has secured the services of WittKieffer Executive Search, a nationally recognized firm that specializes in executive recruitment for universities and colleges.
The Presidential Search Committee will use this website to provide information and updates to the University community throughout the search.
Community Survey and Nominations
Members of The University of Scranton community are invited to provide their thoughts on the presidential search by participating in a short, online survey. Results will be aggregated and shared anonymously with the Search Committee as the members of the Committee work to identify the University's next President. Nominations of candidates are encouraged and can be sent to Scrantonpresident@wittkieffer.com.
- 12-08-20 Update on the Search for the 28th President of The University of Scranton
- 09-30-20 Update on the Search for the 28th President
- 09-22-2020 An Important Addition to the Presidential Search Committee
- 09-01-2020 Search Committee Chair Announces First Steps
- 08-26-2020 Board Chair Announces Search Process and Committee
- 08-19-2020 Board Chair Comments on Presidential Transition