An individual who desires confidentiality to share information related to incidents of discrimination, harassment, and/or sexual harassment/misconduct, should make contact with one of the confidential resources/support services listed below. Information shared with a confidential resource does not have be reported to the University, Title IX Coordinator or law enforcement for investigation unless the individual disclosing the confidential resources later chooses to engage those resources.
- The University of Scranton Counseling Center (570) 941-7620, located on the 6th floor O’Hara Hall, at the corner of Linden St. and Jefferson Ave., provides confidential counseling services to University students from Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm during the academic year. Upon request, the Counseling Center will provide counseling as well as referrals to agencies off-campus.
- Student Health Services (570) 941-7667, located at the corner of North Webster Avenue and Mulberry Street in the Roche Wellness Center. provides confidential medical support and assistance to University students. Normal Business Hours: Mon - Thurs 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Intercession Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Last appointment 4 p.m.) Summer Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Walk in appointments only). During normal business hours Nurse practitioner and physician office visits are available by appointment. Appointments can be made on line by accessing the Student Health Portal.
- Women’s Resource Center of Lackawanna County (570) 346-4671 is a confidential, community-based agency serving those who have experienced sexual assault or other sexual misconduct. A counselor/advocate can be reached 24 hours a day.
- National Sexual Assault Hotline (800-656-HOPE) is a free, confidential national resource available 24 hours a day by calling or online.rainn.org
- Employee Assistance Program: (1-800-327-2255) NexGenEAP, offers professional counselor services, including confidential counseling in-person or over the phone for a variety of stressful issues including sexual harassment and misconduct. Member and group numbers may be found by visiting https://www.scranton.edu/hr/benefits/employee-assistance-program.shtml
- Role of the Office
- Title IX/Sexual Misconduct
- Accommodations for Employees
- Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
- Diversity Programs & Special Events
- Faculty Resources
- University Policies Under OED
- OFFICE OF EQUITY AND DIVERSITY
- 800 LINDEN STREET
- Scranton, PA 18510
- The University of Scranton
- Phone: (570) 941-6645
- Fax: (570) 941-6304