Retirement of Computing Accounts
- Your University of Scranton computing accounts (email, D2L, RoyalDrive, etc.) are scheduled to be retired in early September following Commencement.
- After this date, all email and other files in your University computing accounts will be deleted and CANNOT be restored.
- You should extract any important information from these accounts over the summer and save it to another location or media.
- Please note that once your account is retired, any email sent to you University account will bounce back to the sender as undeliverable.
- If you are a graduating student that is continuing your education at Scranton and are enrolled in courses for an upcoming term, your accounts will not be retired.
Update Your Information!
- We want to make sure you receive the latest news, including invitations to alumni events and information about new initiatives!
- Be sure to let us know how to reach you by clicking here to update your address, emails and information.
Submit Your Class Notes
- Your classmates want to know what you have been up to - so send us your news!
- Please consider sharing your stories, from recent marriages to the births of children to job changes. Keep the Scrantastic news coming in!
- You can search Class Notes by visiting scranton.edu/classnotes.
- All undergraduate senior students will receive an invitation via email to participate in the Senior Survey. We encourage seniors to complete the survey, as it will provide the University with important feedback to improve programs and services for students. Questions about the survey can be directed to the Planning, Assessment & Institutional Research Office at 570-941-4177.
Information for Stafford Loan Borrowers
- Students who borrowed under the Federal Stafford Loan programs are required by federal regulation to complete Student Loan Exit Counseling. You can meet this obligation and obtain essential repayment information online by visiting this webpage.