Q. What are the dates for Commencement?
A. Virtual Commencement activities will be held May 29 – 31.
- Class Night: May 29, 8:00 p.m. (video premiere)
- Nurses Pinning: May 30, 9:30 p.m. (live stream)
- ROTC Commissioning: May 30, 1:30 p.m. (live stream)
- Mass of Celebration: May 30, 4 p.m. (video premiere)
- Graduate Commencement: May 30, 12 p.m. (video premiere)
- Undergraduate Commencement: May 31, 12 p.m. (video premiere)
- Baccalaureate Mass: October 24, 4 p.m., Byron Center on Campus
- Commencement Party: October 24 on Campus
- Combined Graduate and Undergraduate Commencement:
October 25, 12 p.m.. Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza, Wilkes-Barre, PA
Q. How can I access the Virtual Commencement Activities?
A. Links to the video premiere or live stream for each event can be found on the commencement home page.
Q. How will I receive my diploma?
A. Diplomas for graduates completing the University's degree requirements in May will be sent to their home addresses.
Q. How will I receive my academic regalia?
A. Academic regalia is being mailed to graduates who planned to participate in the May exercises. As soon as we receive the regalia from Josten’s, it will be mailed to the home addresses of students. Graduating students are reminded that they will use their academic regalia at the Oct. 24-25 Commencement.
Q. Are tickets required for the October Commencement Ceremonies?
A. Admission tickets are not required for family members and guests of the graduates. The doors will open at 10:45 a.m. and the procession of the graduates begins at 12 p.m. on Oct. 25.
Q. What if I am unable to attend Commencement Events in October?
A. The October Commencement Events will also be live streamed. The list of events and live stream links will be available on the commencement website in June.