Q. What are the dates for Commencement?
A. Virtual Commencement activities will be held May 29 – 31.
- Class Night: May 29, 8:00 p.m. (video premiere)
- Nurses Pinning: May 30, 9:30 p.m. (live stream)
- ROTC Commissioning: May 30, 1:30 p.m. (live stream)
- Mass of Celebration: May 30, 4 p.m. (video premiere)
- Graduate Commencement: May 30, 12 p.m. (video premiere)
- Undergraduate Commencement: May 31, 12 p.m. (video premiere)
Q. How can I access the Virtual Commencement Activities?
A. Links to the video premiere or live stream for each event can be found on the commencement home page.
Q. How will I receive my diploma?
A. Diplomas for graduates completing the University's degree requirements in May will be sent to their home addresses.
Q. How will I receive my academic regalia?
A. Academic regalia is being mailed to graduates who planned to participate in the May exercises. As soon as we receive the regalia from Josten’s, it will be mailed to the home addresses of students. Graduating students are reminded that they will use their academic regalia at the Oct. 24-25 Commencement.
Q. Will there be an in-person event in October?
A. No, due to the continued need for social distancing the University had decided we will not be able to hold an in-person event.