Apply to Graduate
All students must apply to graduate in order to ensure all academic requirements are met. YOU CANNOT PARTICIPATE IN COMMENCEMENT ACTIVITIES IF YOU DO NOT APPLY TO GRADUATE! The certification of graduation, receipt of a degree, and permission to participate in the Commencement exercises are not automatic. Students must make formal application for graduation by the deadlines noted below:
|Graduation Date||Application Deadline|
|December 31st||October 31st|
|January 31st||October 31st|
|May (dates vary)||January 31st|
|August 31st||July 10th|
In order to submit your application for degree:
- Log into the my.Scranton Portal;
- On the Home tab, click on the Self-Service link;
- Click on the Student Services and Financial Aid tab;
- Click on the Student Records link;
- Click on the Apply for Graduation link
You will receive a confirmation message upon successful completion of the application.
For additional information on the academic graduation requirements, please contact the Office of the Registrar & Academic Services.