Faculty Grant Writing Initiatives
Faculty Grant-writing Stipends
The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (ORSP) is offering funding to faculty to facilitate the generation of proposals for extramural support. Awarded stipends totaling $1,500 will provide selected University of Scranton faculty with monetary support for the development of external grant proposals.
Faculty Grant-writing proposals are due by November 22, 2016. The RFP can be found here.
Faculty Grant-writing Travel Awards
ORSP is offering funding to support faculty who are interested in attending a grant writing workshop or visiting a funding agency. This is an on-going program, thus the requirements can be submitted at any time.
- Upon application approval, travel costs (including registration fees) will be reimbursed up to $2,000
- A faculty member receiving funding under this program will be ineligible for funding in the following academic year
- Complete an application for approval prior to attending the event (no reimbursements will be made for previous or unapproved travel). Click here for Travel Form
- Submit brief (2 page maximum) report describing your experience and knowledge gained during the workshop or agency visit.
Any questions please contact: Dr. Tabbi Miller-Scandle at email@example.com
- Funding Sources
- Proposal Preparation
- Grant Proposal Information
- Policies and Procedures
- Training & Education
- Undergraduate Research
- Faculty Grant Writing Initiatives
- Internal Funding
- Faculty Research Committee
- Research Seminar Series
- Contact ORSP
- Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
- 800 Linden Street
- Scranton, PA 18510
- The University of Scranton
- Phone: 570-941-6353