Faculty Grant Writing Initiatives
Faculty Grant-writing Stipends
The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (ORSP) is offering funding to faculty to facilitate the generation of proposals for extramural support. Awarded stipends totaling $1,500 will provide selected University of Scranton faculty with monetary support for the development of external grant proposals.
Faculty Grant-writing proposals are due by November 22, 2016. The RFP can be found here.
Faculty Grant Recognition Program
ORSP offers the Faculty Grant Recognition Program as a way to encourage and reward faculty who compete for external grants and contracts.
Upon submission of an external, competitive grant or contract, the Principal Investigator may receive the following per fiscal year:
- 1st Submission $250
- 2nd Submission $350
Click here for Policy Statement
Faculty Grant-writing Travel Awards
ORSP is offering funding to support faculty who are interested in attending a grant writing workshop or visiting a funding agency. This is an on-going program, thus the requirements can be submitted at any time.
- Upon application approval, travel costs (including registration fees) will be reimbursed up to $2,000
- A faculty member receiving funding under this program will be ineligible for funding in the following academic year
- Complete an application for approval prior to attending the event (no reimbursements will be made for previous or unapproved travel). Click here for Travel Form
- Submit brief (2 page maximum) report describing your experience and knowledge gained during the workshop or agency visit.
Any questions please contact: Dr. Tabbi Miller-Scandle at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Funding Sources
- Proposal Preparation
- Grant Proposal Information
- Policies and Procedures
- Training & Education
- Undergraduate Research
- Faculty Grant Writing Initiatives
- Internal Funding
- Faculty Research Committee
- Research Seminar Series
- Contact ORSP
800 Linden Street
Scranton, PA 18510