Health & Human Professionals
Undergraduate students are required to have the following clearances:
There is a small fee for the FBI fingerprint clearance. The State Police clearance and the child abuse clearance fees should be waived by the state of PA for volunteers. Students must allow time for these to be processed, therefore, it is imperative that students begin the application as soon as possible. Always click volunteer and if it requests a place that is not listed, click other and/or type in University of Scranton.
- Pennsylvania State Police - PATCH
- Can be applied for directly through CastleBranch.com when setting up your account for a fee (see CastleBranch below)
- or you can apply for your own through the link above (click on “new records check,” volunteers, and proceed)
- IdentoGO Fingerprints -- (code: 1KG6ZJ) -- click here for further instructions
- Once the registration for fingerprints is complete, you can take the registration to a local IdentoGO site. One is located inside the Steamtown Marketplace on Lackawanna Ave.
- If IdentoGO emails you a link, be careful. Be sure to save the document -- the link works one time only and will expire.
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse Clearance
- For more information on how to order clearance packages, visit the CastleBranch resources page.
- Begin the application process.
- Use package code VJ05 to begin your application and complete your requirements
- If you are placing an order with CastleBranch for the first time and already have your Pennsylvania State Police results, use code VJ05ex.
- If you are a returning student and need to order a recheck package, use code VJ05r.
- Questions? Contact CastleBranch.