Student Resources

If you have a physical, psychological, learning, or other type of disability and are in need of accommodations in either the academic or living environment, or you have any questions regarding disability services, please contact the Center for Teaching and Learning Excellence (CTLE) for a confidential consultation by emailing or calling (570) 941-4038.

Using Your Accommodations University of Scranton Resources CTLE Resources Self-Advocacy Additional Resources
Last Modified: May 07, 2018