Resources for Current Students
The Center for Career Development is available to provide numerous services and programs to help our current students achieve their career goals. Current students are able to utilize the following services by making an appointment with a career coach or Career Center staff member to discuss:
- Career coaching and career decision making
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Job search assistance
- Mock interviews
- Professional/graduate school applications/personal statements
In addition to the above services, the Center for Career Development organizes numerous events and programs for students to interact with employers from various industries. This recruiting program includes on-campus interviews, resume mailings, career expos, and information sessions for employers who are seeking students for part-time, summer, internship and full-time positions.
Career Development Resources
For students exploring majors and career paths, see the resources below:
The following guides are available to help you prepare for your career:
Job & Internship Opportunities
See the resources below for resources for jobs and internships:
- What is On Campus Recruiting?
- Internship Resources
- Handshake - our recruitment platform!
- LinkedIn Guide
- Firsthand (Formerly Vault)
- Big Interview
- Career Websites
- Teacher Resources
- Government and Non-Profit Sector Careers
- Liquid Compass - Careers in Healthcare
- Resources for Diverse Populations
- Free 7-module salary negotiation course offered by AAUW (American Association of University Women)
- Employer Desired Skills in 2021
- Living and Working Abroad
Dress to Impress
All students have access to our newly introduced Royal Threads Program, a collaborative effort between the Center for Career Development and the Jane Kopas Women's Center.
Where are The University of Scranton graduates?