The DeNaples Center
Registration Area (1st Floor)
The 1st Floor Lounge, located on the 1st floor of The DeNaples Center across from the Bookstore, exists as a shared lounge space for students, staff and faculty. On a limited basis, this space may be reserved as registration space for major University of Scranton sponsored events.
Policies and Procedures
- The space can only be reserved by University of Scranton students, staff or faculty for major University of Scranton sponsored events.
- Reservations must be made at least 7 days in advance.
- Work orders must be placed at least 7 days in advance by the individual/group reserving the space.
- Table set up must adhere to the guidelines set by the drawing below.
- Furniture cannot be removed from the space, nor can it be blocked for usage.
- The posting of flyers/posters within the space is not permitted.
- Media (videos, music, etc.) must be kept at a moderate volume.
Please note that the areas reserved for table sits falls under the purview of the Center for Student Engagement and can be reserved by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Building Code: TDC
Room Code: 103B
Room Arrangement Style
- Room Reservation Procedure
- Guidelines for Scheduling Use of Facilities
- Online Procedure
- Employee Use of Facilities
- Area Map
- Telephone Directory
600 Linden Street, 2nd Floor
Scranton, PA 18510-4699
- Public Relations
- 600 Linden Street, 2nd Floor
- Scranton, PA 18510
- The University of Scranton
- Phone: 570-941-7952