Surplus Furniture and Equipment

Departments and individuals may not sell, give away, or throw away University of Scranton property. The Surplus program thorough the Purchasing Department is the only entity that has been delegated that authority to dispose of the University's excess property. Also, Federal and/ or State property cannot be disposed of without prior written approval of the Grant Manager.

If the equipment has been contaminated with a hazardous or dangerous substance, it is the owning department's responsibility to assure the equipment is environmentally safe for disposal. When in doubt call the Environmental Health Department at extension 7888.

If you have any property that is considered surplus for your department, you can email Mark A. Cruciani to begin the process.

Scroll to Top