In order to maximize your PBC experience, we encourage all Members to participate in as many opportunities as allowable. Understanding the complexities of our Members’ schedules, we acknowledge that a list of mandatory Membership Expectations is not appropriate.
- Attend Full Council meetings, Regional Networking Receptions, President’s Business Council Days, Annual Award Dinner Kickoff and regional “Meet the Honoree” Receptions.
- Contribute a minimum of $1,500* annually ($750 for alumni within 10 years of graduation) to the President’s Business Council in support of the Presidential Scholarship Endowment Fund and the PBC student-related activities. (* currently the value of 2 tickets to the Annual Award Dinner in October)
- Serve on sub-committees of the PBC as needed.
- Assist current University students with internship and/or job opportunities within your company or through your corporate contacts.
- Participate as a Mentor/Coach to a current University student as part of the PBC/Kania SOM Career Coaches Program.
- Host student trips to your company, if applicable.
- Facilitate financial support for the Annual Award Dinner from your company, if available, and from friends/University alumni and, where possible, business colleagues toward the purchase of table/tickets, a contribution or program advertising.
- Return to the University as an Executive-in-Residence or as a guest lecturer.
- All of the above criteria for General Council Membership.
- Be available to attend at least one (1) Executive Committee meeting per year.
- Facilitate the purchase of at least one (1) table for the Annual Award Dinner