Graduate School Tuition Guarantee Program
Graduate students will be eligible for a guaranteed tuition rate based on the initial academic term for a total of three calendar years. This policy does not pertain to Accountancy Online, Health Administration Online, Health Informatics Online, Human Resources Online, MBA Online, Nurse Anesthesia, Scranton Education Online or Transitional DPT program participants.
In order to be eligible for this program, the student must maintain and successfully complete a total of at least nine graduate credit hours per year. As long as this requirement is satisfied, the guaranteed rate can continue for a period not to exceed 36 months from the date of initial enrollment.
If the student does not satisfy the above requirements, or the 36 month limit is exceeded, the student will be charged tuition at the current academic year's rate.
- General Information & Staff
- Tuition & Fees
- Financial Hold Information
- Methods of Payments Accepted
- Refund Information
- Withdrawal Refund Information
- Tuition Discount Programs
- Graduate Tuition Guarantee Program
- Royal Card Deposits
- Common Forms
- Important Links
- 1098T FAQ
- Financial Aid
- St. Thomas Hall, Room 103, 800 Linden Street
- Scranton, PA 18510
- The University of Scranton
- Phone: 1-888-SCRANTON or (570) 941-4062