Intercollegiate Athletics, Recreation, Fitness Center, Intramurals and Club Sports
The Landmark Conference has postponed all conference competition through 12/31.
- At this time, the intent of the Landmark Conference is to conduct competition for fall sports during the spring semester. The ability to do so will be predicated on local and state health guidelines and the ability to follow national association recommendations regarding a safe return to play,
Recreation and Fitness Center
The Fitness Center is open by reservation only. Students, faculty and staff can make reservations for 90-minute blocks of time 24-hours in advance using IMLeagues.com. Additionally, we will continue to offer virtual classes, and outdoor options for students for recreation and fitness. More information is available on the IM Leagues website
- Pennsylvania Guidelines require reduced density and some modifications in terms of fitness facility usage.
- Please follow all signage at the Fitness Center in Pilarz Hall and other recreation facilities.
- All recreation areas will undergo enhanced cleaning protocols throughout the day. This may impact the hours of operation.
Intramurals and Club Sports
The University will evaluate the status of intramurals and club sports as the semester begins.
- Following a period of resocialization on campus, students involved in Club Sports may be permitted to practice on campus, if possible, but not travel until a final decision on these sports is made.
- The Club Sports Office will share more information on the IM Leagues website.
- A Safe, Healthy Campus
- Academic Affairs
- University Mission & Ministry
- Student Life
- University Dining
- High Risk Populations
- University Events & Meetings
- Guidelines for University Travel
- Campus Communications
- Technology Support
- Responding to a Resurgence of COVID-19
- Frequently Asked Questions
- COVID-19 Website
Contact Us800 Linden Street