Intercollegiate Athletics, Recreation, Fitness Center, Intramurals & Club Sports
- The Landmark Conference has announced a plan to resume competition, with Winter, Fall, and Spring sports competing in the Spring semester.
- Recreation and fitness center facilities will remain open by appointment. Additionally, we will continue to offer virtual classes, and outdoor options for students for recreation and fitness.
- The University will evaluate the status of intramurals and club sports as the semester begins.
- Clinical services will be available to students during the spring semester by appointment only.
- The Bookstore will offer limited pick up options the first week of classes for students who were unable to order materials for home delivery.
- The Financial Aid Office is encouraging students and parents to discuss matters by phone at (570) 941-7701 with an option to schedule a video conference.
- The Bursar's Office encourages students and parents to discuss matters by phone by calling (570) 941-4062 with an option to schedule a video conference.
- The Office of the Registrar and Academic Services looks forward to continuing operations with both in-person and virtual support into the spring semester.