For Community Partners
The Center for Service and Social Justice is proud to partner with well over 100 non-profit agencies in Scranton and surrounding communities!
How do I request student volunteers for my non-profit agency?
- Fill out our Request for Volunteers form at least 2 weeks prior to your event. While we cannot promise volunteers, we will make every attempt to advertise your activity/event to our study body with proper notice. Please refer to our academic calendar to view dates when our students are in session.
- We also host a Volunteer and Service Fair each September. Registration opens on August 1st. If you are interested in hosting a table, please email Patricia Vaccaro.
Please note: We cannot send student volunteers to private homes for service projects.
- Service Opportunities
- International Service Programs
- List of Community Agencies
- Social Justice Education / Programs
- Information for Students
- Information for Faculty / Community-Based Learning
- Information for Employees
- Information for Community Partners
- Post-Graduation Service
- Community Assistance/Resources
- About Us
- Mission and Ministry
- DeNaples Center 200
- Scranton, PA 18510
- The University of Scranton
- Phone: 570-941-7419
- Fax: 570-941-4837