Doctor of Physical Therapy - Virtual Info Session
Join Us Online to Learn More
Doctor of Physical Therapy - Thursday, October 22 at 4:00pm
Register using the form on this page.
We are holding a virtual information session via Zoom that will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Meet with faculty for an in-depth look at the Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) program and curriculum.
- Talk with Graduate Admissions to learn more about the application and admission process.
More Than a Degree
The Doctor of Physical Therapy program (DPT) is a graduate-level program for persons who wish to become physical therapists. Safety, ethics and evidence-based practice are common themes reoccurring throughout the curriculum. A maximum of 40 students are enrolled in the DPT program each year.
DPT students at Scranton will experience:
- High-level interaction between teachers and students, and among students
- Challenging subject matter in which students learn to see things in three dimensions
- New $47.5 million, state-of-the-art facility, Leahy Hall, opened fall 2015
- Professional activities on the state, regional, and national levels
- Participation in a faculty-directed research project in which the findings are submitted at a national scientific meeting
Can't attend the info session?