Statement of Purpose
The Staff Senate, a member of the University Governance Council (UGC), supports the Mission of the University and serves the University community by
- providing a forum for open communication and ongoing dialog,
- providing input on issues relevant to University staff,
- recommending staff representation for campus initiatives,
- identifying staff needs and proposing solutions, and
- sharing the responsibility of policy development.
Meg Cullen Brown
Current News & Activities
2012-13 Year in Review
May 2013 Staff Senate Meeting
The May 2013 Staff Senate Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, May 15, 2013 from 11:00 - 12:00PM in the PNC Bank Board Room, 5th Floor, Brennan Hall. The agenda is available.
Please note, the annual Staff Senate year-end luncheon will immediately follow the meeting in Brennan Hall Room 509 and is scheduled from noon to 1:00PM.
Staff members are welcome to attend. If more than three (3) staff members from your department are planning on attending, please let Meg Cullen-Brown, Staff Senate President, know in advance so that adequate arrangements (seating, etc.) may be made to accommodate all guests.