Planning & Institutional Effectiveness
The Office of Planning & Institutional Effectiveness leads institution-wide planning, institutional assessment, and accredication processes, including the coordination of related compliance activities. The office shares a strong, collaborative relationship with the Office of Institutional Research, the Office of Educational Assessment, and with other partners across campus to facilitate collaborative planning and continous improvement.
The Office manages:
- The University's institutional accreditation with the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, and related activities;
- The implementation of the University's planning processes, with particular focus on the University's Strategic Plan;
- The development and reporting of institutional performance measures & metrics;
- Coordination of processes for departmental planning, reporting, and improvement activities;
- With the support of Institutional Research, conceptualizes and conducts institutional evaluation & assessment services and projects;
- Leadership and support for institutional compliance activities;
- External analysis activities, such as environmental scanning, and other ad hoc research; and coordinates
- Support for institutional policy & governance, including academic policy related to academic planning, accreditation, and compliance
Read more about these activities via the links to the left.