Resources for Graduate Students
Dear Graduate Students,
Whether you are in the first steps of your career or moving up the ladder, we are here to support you along the way. Take a look at the services we provide and reach out with any questions. We will do all that we can to be accessible to you and help with your unique needs. Our experience, network, and programs are available to ensure your success. We look forward to getting to know and serving you.
Chris Whitney, M.S.
The Center for Career Development
Career Coaching & Decision MakingFor graduate students exploring career paths, the following services are provided:
- Individual in person appointments
- Telephone appointments
- Zoom appointments
- Administration and interpretation of the Strong Interest Inventory
The following guides are available to help you prepare for your career:
Internship and Job Search Strategies
See the resources below for resources for jobs and internships:
- On campus recruitment
- Firsthand (Formerly Vault)
- Career Expo hosted on campus each semester
The Center for Career Development provides the following networking opportunities for graduate students:
- Employer Site Visits
- Employer DeNaples Table Sits
- Employer Information Sessions
- Connect with alumni and through LinkedIn and Scranton Connections
These resources will help you ace your interview:
- Individual mock interviews
- Big Interview – Online practice interview tool
- Use of interview rooms for phone or Zoom interviews
Dress to Impress
All graduate students have access to our newly introduced Royal Threads Program, a collaborative effort between the Center for Career Development and the Jane Kopas Women's Center.
Where are The University of Scranton graduates?