Resources for Alumni
The Center for Career Development is available to provide numerous services and programs to our alumni population. While you may have left our campus, we still provide our services to help you achieve your career goals! The following services are available for alumni by making an in-person or phone appointment:
- Career counseling and career decision making
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Job search assistance
- Mock interviews
- Professional/graduate school applications
Get involved and stay connected! Visit The University of Scranton Alumni Office.
Meet the Center for Career Development Staff!
Career Guides for Alumni
Continue to be successful in your career journey using the following resources:
Consider utilizing the web resources below:
- Big Interview
- Firsthand (Formerly Vault)
- Career Websites
- Teacher Resources
- Government and Non-Profit Sector Careers
- Resources for Diverse Populations
Who's hired our alumni over the years?