Clinical Services (Student Health Services and Counseling Center)
Clinical services will be available to students during the fall semester by appointment only. Drop-in visits will not be available. In addition, Telehealth will be used throughout the semester to limit traffic offices.
- Students can contact Student Health Services by phone at (570) 941-7667.
- For immediate medical assistance after hours or on weekends, University Police will be available at 570-941-7777.
- Hours will be announced in August on the websites of Student Health Services and the Counseling Center.
- Please order your course materials early to ensure timely delivery.
- The Bookstore will offer limited pick up options the first week of classes for students who were unable to order materials for home delivery.
Financial Aid Office
Under normal circumstances, the Financial Aid office operates on an open-door policy where students and parents may visit to discuss financial aid and financing options.
- Due to COVID 19, the Office is encouraging students and parents to discuss matters by phone at (570) 941-7701 with an option to schedule a video conference.
- Financial Aid Counselors are available Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., and staff monitor all email sent to email@example.com and calls to office phones during operating hours.
Similar to the Financial Aid Office, the Bursar’s Office normally uses an open-door policy for students and parents to stop in to discuss billing and payment issues.
- Due to COVID 19, the Office encourages students and parents instead to discuss matters by phone by calling (570) 941-4062 with an option to schedule a video conference.
- Bursar’s Office staff are available Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 4 p.m., and staff monitor all email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and calls to office phones during operating hours.
- Various methods to make payments remain available.
- In-person assistance is available during regular business hours, Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. through 4:30 p.m. in the ORAS office, O’Hara Hall, second floor.
- Immediate email (email@example.com) and telephone (570-941-7721) support will also remain available.
- Whether it’s room scheduling or registration, grades or transcripts, or degree audits or enrollment verification, ORAS strives to provide personalized attention and excellent customer service for students, alumni, faculty and staff.