High Risk Populations
The CDC has identified “People Who Are at Increased Risk for Severe Illness” should they contract COVID-19.
The University has established the following procedures for employees and students who may have underlying conditions and are concerned about returning to campus:
- Employees should contact the Office of Equity and Diversity (OED). This may include the request to continue to teach remotely.
- Please contact Elizabeth Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (570) 941-6645 to obtain the necessary forms.
- Staff members with concerns about returning to campus for reasons other than their own underlying health condition, should speak with their supervisor who will work with the Office of Human Resources for additional guidance.
- Faculty members with concerns about returning to campus for reasons other than their own underlying health condition, should complete a Remote Instruction Request Form, which was previously provided by the Provost and is available through their dean’s office.
- Students should contact the Center for Teaching and Learning Excellence. This may include a request to take all courses remotely or live in a single room.
- The forms for these accommodations can be found on CTLE Website.
- A Safe, Healthy Campus
- Academic Affairs
- University Mission & Ministry
- Student Life
- University Dining
- High Risk Populations
- University Events & Meetings
- Guidelines for University Travel
- Campus Communications
- Technology Support
- Responding to a Resurgence of COVID-19
- Frequently Asked Questions
- COVID-19 Website
Contact Us800 Linden Street