Nonprofit Leadership Certificate Program
- Engage in a comprehensive and academically rigorous leadership program focused on providing high potential leaders with the knowledge and insight required for success within nonprofit organizations.
- Offered by the Kania School of Management which has been ranked in Princeton Review’s “Best Business Schools” for the past 10 years and is accredited by AACSB International, the highest standard of achievement held by less than 5% of business schools worldwide.
- Led by experienced faculty who are award winning researchers and teachers with significant expertise in practice and nonprofit organizations.
- Supported by recognized experts from practice including experienced nonprofit board members, executives, and functional experts.
- Each participant will be paired with a mentor to provide specific insights and guidance to enable the participant to create an effective career roadmap and access meaningful networking opportunities.
- Attend eight four-hour sessions held during the academic year on alternating Fridays.
- Capstone project focused on identifying, researching, and formulating an action plan to address a current issue or opportunity facing your nonprofit organization.
- Those who successfully complete the program will receive a Nonprofit Leadership Certificate.
- Cohort size limited to 15 participants.
Mentoring and Networking
Each participant will be paired with a mentor to provide specific insights and guidance to enable the participant to create an effective career work plan and access meaningful networking opportunities within Northeastern Pennsylvania.
Support and Eligibility
Support will be provided by The University of Scranton’s Kania School of Management Dean, Faculty, Graduate Assistants, and Business Leadership Honors Students.
High potential leaders serving in a nonprofit organization.
Tuition: $3,500 (Scholarships may be provided based on defined criteria)
Cohort Target: Fall 2018
- Accounting Department
- Course Descriptions
- Faculty & Staff
- Other Opportunities
- Nonprofit Leadership Certificate Program
- Access Wall Street Journal
Apply for the Nonprofit Leadership Certificate Program
(343 Brennan Hall)
The Kania School of Management
The University of Scranton
Brennan Hall, Suite 343
Scranton, PA 18510