The University of Scranton offers many opportunities for students to engage in co-curricular and extracurricular programs, activities and initiatives that are designed to enhance their collegiate learning experience. In many cases, these programs, activities, and initiatives afford students the chance to make meaningful connections between their academic coursework and community engagement. The following is a list of some helpful links whereby students can learn more about myriad opportunities to engage in the University community:
- Campus Ministries (Retreats, Service [local, domestic, and international], Liturgy, Faith Communities)
- Career Development
- Center for Health Education & Wellness (Peer Education, Student Wellness, Late Night at Scranton Programming)
- Center for Student Engagement (Orientation, Leadership Development, University of Scranton Programming Board, Clubs & Organizations)
- Cross Cultural Centers (Jane Kopas Women's Center & Multicultural Center)
- Recreational Sports (Open Recreation, Intramurals, Club Sports, Aquatics)
- Residence Life (On-Campus Living, Living Learning Communities, Off-Campus & Commuter Student Life).