The University of Scranton Dining Services’ team is committed to the safety and well-being of students, faculty, staff and employees as we return to campus for the fall semester. The Dining Services re-opening plan implements additional safety processes and protocols that follow federal, state, local, Aramark, and University guidelines to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19.
A. Meal Plans: All University meal plans will be available during the fall semester. More information about these plans can be found on the Dining Services Website.
B. Additional Dining Options: Dining Services recognizes that the transition caused by implementing additional safety processes and protocols in campus dining may pose additional challenges for the campus community. The Dining Services team is committed to continuing to provide the best on-campus experience possible and is proud to announce the following additional options for students this fall:
- Additional lunch hours (11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.) in the Fresh Food Company
- Additional dinner hours (5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.) in the Fresh Food Company
- Mobile Ordering for the DeNaples Food Court on the first floor.
- Dining Services Food Trailer on DeNaples Patio with options for a meal swipe
- Meal swipe access at Bleecker Street in the Loyola Science Center
- Express Pick Up locations for a meal swipe at different campus locations
- Reduced Density seating in all food service locations
- Expanded outdoor seating options in front of The DeNaples Center
Students should follow posted signage for each campus dining area. In all cases, take-out containers will be available.
Locate Dining Facility locations on the campus map below.
- A Safe, Healthy Campus
- Academic Affairs
- University Mission & Ministry
- Student Life
- University Dining
- High Risk Populations
- University Events & Meetings
- Guidelines for University Travel
- Campus Communications
- Technology Support
- Responding to a Resurgence of COVID-19
- Frequently Asked Questions
- COVID-19 Website
Contact Us800 Linden Street