The University of Scranton Dining Services’ team is committed to the safety and well-being of students, faculty, staff and employees. The Dining Services plan implements additional safety processes and protocols that follow federal, state, local, Aramark, and University guidelines to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19.
The information below is from the fall semester. Information regarding the spring semester is forthcoming. Students on campus for Intersession may refer to communications directed to them for more information.
A. Meal Plans: All University meal plans will be available during the spring semester. More information about these plans can be found on the Dining Services Website.
B. Additional Dining Options: Dining Services recognizes that the transition caused by implementing additional safety processes and protocols in campus dining may pose additional challenges for the campus community. The Dining Services team is committed to continuing to provide the best on-campus experience possible and is proud to announce the following additional options for students:
- Additional lunch hours (11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.) in the Fresh Food Company
- Additional dinner hours (5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.) in the Fresh Food Company
- Mobile Ordering for the DeNaples Food Court on the first floor.
- Dining Services Food Trailer on DeNaples Patio with options for a meal swipe
- Meal swipe access at Bleecker Street in the Loyola Science Center
- Express Pick Up locations for a meal swipe at different campus locations
- Reduced Density seating in all food service locations
- Expanded outdoor seating options in front of The DeNaples Center
Students should follow posted signage for each campus dining area. In all cases, take-out containers will be available.
C. Mobile Ordering: The Dining Services team along with the Division of Information Technology are excited to announce the launch of Mobile Ordering for select Retail Locations in The DeNaples Center. Students can now order from Chick-Fil-A, Zoca, WhichWich, the Grille, and Oath Pizza and Pasta from the convenience of a smartphone.
- Please search for and download the “Transact Mobile Ordering” app on your mobile device and login to the application using your Scranton credentials. You will be able to use your Meal Plan, Dining Flex, or Royal Card Debit account to complete the transaction.
- Once you receive a notification that your food is ready you can come to the cashiers' station in The DeNaples Center Food Court to pick up your order. Make sure you bring your phone that has the order number for identity verification.
- For any issues with login and transactions, please contact the Technology Support Center at email@example.com or 570-941-4951. For any food service related issues, please ask for a manager upon pick up.
Locate Dining Facility locations on the campus map below.