University Events & Meetings
Events on Campus
- Because of social distancing requirements in classrooms, the University has continued to prioritize the use of all campus facilities to support student instruction and other essential needs during the spring semester. As a result, in-person, indoor campus events are currently prohibited, with the exception of events that are core to the University’s mission, such as liturgy, admissions and Commencement. Information about commencement is forthcoming.
- In order to encourage social distancing and to preserve campus space for mission-critical functions, in-person meetings, including committee and departmental gatherings, are strongly discouraged throughout the spring semester.
- Virtual events can be scheduled using Zoom.
- For University-sponsored events with over 300 participants, a Zoom webinar license can be obtained from Information Technology.
- The use of a Zoom webinar will include training and rehearsal with the professional assistance of the Information Technology staff.
- Events requiring Information Technology support must be requested at least two weeks in advance using a Request for Event Technology Support in the Royal IT Support of the My.Scranton portal.
- In order to encourage social distancing and to preserve campus space for mission-critical functions, in-person meetings, including committee and departmental gatherings, are strongly discouraged at this time.
- Meetings should take place virtually – e.g. teleconference for small meetings of 2-3 people and Zoom for larger gatherings.
- A Safe, Healthy Campus
- Academic Affairs
- University Mission & Ministry
- Student Life
- University Dining
- High Risk Populations
- University Events & Meetings
- Guidelines for University Travel
- Campus Communications
- Technology Support
- Responding to a Resurgence of COVID-19
- COVID-19 Website
Contact Us800 Linden Street
Scranton, PA 18510