Access Your WebCAPP Planning Tool
Now you can run your own CAPP reports via Self Service.
When CAPP (your program-planning report) appears on-line, it is referred to as CAPP on-line.
This is an add-on service for students and is available 24 hours a day!
- Log into my.scranton.edu using your University username and password.
- Click the Home tab.
- Click the Self Service link, click Student Services and Financial Aid Info, click Student Records, click CAPP on-line.
- You have the ability to:
- View the Current Degree Evaluation
- View Previous Degree Evaluations - run within the last 7 days
- Generate a New Evaluation that updates for any recent changes
- Perform a "What-If" Analysis. This allows you to see how the courses you took will apply to another program if you change your major. If you're thinking of changing your major, run a "what if" for that major and then make an appointment with your current advisor to clarify your options.
- Within each of the areas above, you have the option to view:
- General Requirements - lists all courses you have taken for each area of your program
- Detailed Requirements - lists all possible courses required and all courses you have taken for each area of your program
- Additional Information - lists other helpful areas such as "Courses Not Used"
Try these versions and see what works best for you!
* The standard CAPP Report is still available from the Registrar's Office and your Academic Advising Center.
** CAPP on-line will not be available during peak web registration periods during each term for a 3-week period beginning with the last week of class.
***The compliance report is not an official transcript or academic record. Students are solely responsible for the selection of courses and for the knowledge and completion of all degree requirements appropriate to their program of study.