Transfer Orientation - Attending
You are Registered for Orientation
Monday, August 22, 2013
Before Your Arrival
- Be sure that the University has received your final, official high school transcript or official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended.
- Student Health Forms are due August 22. Complete all other forms by August 15.
- Contact your advising center to find out if you are required to take placement tests.
- Any resident student who is unable to attend orientation MUST contact the Residence Life Office at (570) 941-6226 to arrange a move-in time and day.
Arriving on Campus
- Resident students should arrive at 8:30 a.m. in order to complete moving into the residence halls by the time Orientation begins. Please report to the second floor of the DeNaples Center to pick up your keys.
- Commuter students should arrive at 10:00 a.m. for Registration.
- For Registration and Orientation, all students must park in the Parking Pavillion on Mulberry Street and proceed to the second floor of the DeNaples Center. Orientation will last through 4:00 p.m. and will include lunch for you and your guests.
- For Futher Information and updates on Orientation or local hotel information, please access our Web Site at www.scranton.edu. You may also call The Center for Student Engagement at (570) 941-6233 or send an e-mail message to email@example.com.
- If you or any of your guests has a disability and needs special assistance during Orientation, please check the box on the main page and call The Center for Student Engagement at (570) 941-6233. In addition, do not forget that if you need speciall accommodations for the Orientation Placement Exams, you must call by August 15.
To return to the main page please click the WelcomeTab in the top left corner.