Tired of carrying all of your textbooks around campus? Get a commuter locker! Lockers are located next to the mail room on the first floor of The Denaples Center and are available free of charge for commuter students on a first-come, first-served basis. Once a locker is signed out, the locker can be used for the semester.
How to get a locker:
- Complete a Locker Request Form in the Commuter and Off Campus Student Life Office, located in Denaples Center 205T.
- Students must sign out lockers before use in the Commuter and Off Campus Student Life Office , located in Denaples Center 205T.
- Students must supply their own lock and are responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Locks that are placed on lockers without prior approval will be removed along with the contents of the locker. Belongings will be kept for 48 hours in TDC 205T. If not retained by the proper owner, the belongings will either be donated or discarded.
- Please use the locker with care and respect!
The University of Scranton
The DeNaples Center 205 T
Scranton, PA 18510