Student Formation & Campus Life
The Division of Student Formation & Campus Life, inspired by our Catholic and Jesuit identity, challenges students to recognize their unique gifts and talents, reach beyond their perceived capabilities, develop a restless desire for excellence grounded in gratitude, and discover and embrace who they are called to be.
Committed to forming socially responsible, engaged, and reflective men and women, the Division facilitates transformative learning experiences aimed at advancing students' understanding of and lifelong commitment to:
- developing adult faith and spirituality,
- fostering a healthy and balanced lifestyle,
- cultivating a sense of personal responsibility and accountability,
- honoring diverse thoughts, perspectives and cultures,
- integrating knowledge into lived experiences,
- engaging in service for and with others, and
- discerning one’s vocation and direction.