Federal Nursing Loan
- Low-interest loans for undergraduate and graduate students with exceptional financial need
- Loans are made with government funds through a school's financial aid office, and The University of Scranton acts as the lender.
- You are not responsible for paying the interest on the loan during in-school, grace and deferment periods
Interest rateFixed interest rate of five (5) percent
- $4,000 - last two years of study
- Schools are permitted to increase
proportionately the annual maximum amount for students enrolled in a
nursing school that provides a course of study within a 12-month
period that is more than nine months long.
- Therefore, the annual amount can be more than $4,000.
- Aggregate: $13,000