View My Status/Third Party Access
Have you already unlocked your portal account? Log in at my.scranton.edu and click on the Financial Aid tab to view your status.
If you haven't unlocked your portal account yet, click here to get started. Once you unlock your account, you can log in at my.scranton.edu and click on the Financial Aid tab to view your status.
Third Party Access (Parent, Spouse, & Authorized User)
To authorize Third Party Access, students need to follow the following steps:
- Log in at my.scranton.edu
- Choose the “Home”
- Click on “Self Service”
- Under the “Personal Information” tab, click “Third Party Authorization Form”
- Click on “Add New Authorization”
- Assign a USERNAME (must begin with P*) and PASSWORD
- Complete the requested personal information regarding third party
- Select information you wish third party to access
- Make sure to notify the third party of the USERNAME and PASSWORD you created for them. They will also use this password when calling the Bursar and/or Financial Aid Office to discuss confidential information about your student account and/or financial aid