Please return all completed forms, including any payments or other supporting documentation to the Bursar's Office, St. Thomas Hall, Room 201.
- Deposit Ticket: Deposit funds into your club or campus organization's account.
- Diocesan Discount Form: Apply for tuition discount if you are a Scranton area Catholic School teacher, administrator or member of the clergy
- Employer Deferment Form: Defer tuition until the end of the semester in conjunction with your employer's tuition payment program.
- Family Tuition Reduction Form: Apply for tuition discount.
- Payroll Deduction Form: Have tuition payments automatically deducted from your employee paycheck. Payroll deduction is available for employees of the University of Scranton only.
- Senior Citizen Discount Form: Apply for this tuition-reduction benefit.
- General Information & Staff
- Tuition & Fees
- Financial Hold Information
- Methods of Payments Accepted
- Refund Information
- Withdrawal Refund Information
- Tuition Discount Programs
- Graduate Tuition Guarantee Program
- Royal Card Deposits
- Common Forms
- Important Links
- Financial Aid
- The University of Scranton
St. Thomas Hall, Room 103, 800 Linden Street
Scranton, PA 18510-4699
1-888-SCRANTON or (570) 941-4062