Learning Management System
The University of Scranton uses Desire2Learn (recently rebranded as Brightspace) as its Learning Management System (LMS).
Access to D2L
Desire2Learn (D2L) is available now via My.Scranton by clicking on the book icon in the upper right corner, or by navigating to https://desire2learn.scranton.edu.
Copy (rollover) content to D2L
In addition to adding content manually to your current Desire2Learn course, you can copy (rollover) content from a previous semester's course. To copy course content from another Desire2Learn course, follow these steps:
• Access the current blank course;
• Navigate to Edit Course (top right);
• Under Site Resources, click on Import/Export/Copy Components;
• Keep first button checked and click Search for Offering;
• In new window, enter a search term or select the course you want to copy content from;
• Click Add Selected;
• Click Copy All Components. The system will begin the copy process; it may take several minutes for the copy process to complete.