Kania School Graduate Programs
Master of Business Administration (offered on campus and online)
Our MBA program emphasizes the skills and perspectives necessary to succeed in today's global and technology-based business environment. It has been ranked among the top 15 in the nation for general management according to Entrepreneur Magazine.
The M.B.A. program consists of 36 credit hours of graduate coursework which includes a cornerstone course, core courses, advanced elective courses, and a capstone course. Specializations are designed to immerse you in key functional areas of business: Accounting, Enterprise Resource Planning, Finance, International Business, Management Information Systems, Marketing, and Operations Management.
For more information about the on-campus MBA program, click here
For more information about the online MBA program, click here
Master of Accountancy (offered on campus and online)
Our Master of Accountancy (MAcc) ensures that students:
- Master the practical hands-on skills that accounting professionals need to become influential and strategic business leaders
- Master the soft skills and communication proficiencies needed to manage teams and client relationships
- Understand the ethical components of managing organizational finance
- A masters in accountancy program delivered entirely on campus and targeted toward recent graduates from bachelors in business programs, professionals working in industry, as well as international students residing in the United States.
- A masters in accountancy program delivered entirely online and targeted toward graduates from bachelors in business programs as well as professionals working in industry.
- A five-year, combined bachelors/masters in accountancy program with a mix of on-campus and online courses. The student has the option to complete the fifth year through any ratio of campus-based and online courses, enabling him/her to choose to fulfill the fifth year entirely online.
The MAcc online embodies the rigor of the Kania School of Management’s AACSB accreditation, the ethical foundations of a Jesuit education, and the accounting knowledge with robust CPA exam preparation through Wiley CPAexcel®.
For more information about the MAcc program, click here
- Kania School of Management
- Message from the Dean
- Strategic Plan
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Alperin Financial Center
- Executive in Residence
- Faculty and Staff
- Student Advising
- Center for Practical Learning
- Professional Development Passport Program
- Advisory Board
- Business Leader Hall Of Fame
320 Madison Avenue
Scranton, PA 18510