Home > Academics > College of Arts and Sciences > Department of Physics and EEngineering > Programs > Pre-Engineering > Student Objectives
Completion of this Pre-engineering program should result in the following student outcomes:
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to work effectively in a group to accomplish an objective, and make significant contribution to its outcome.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- Physics/EEng Department
- Program Curriculum
- Student Clubs
- Faculty/Contact Us
Dept. of Physics & Electrical Engineering
University of Scranton
SCRANTON, PA 18510-4642
tel. +1 (570) 941-7509
fax +1 (570) 941-4085