Parking information for Staff Members
Full-Time Staff, Part-Time Staff and Part-Time Faculty Information
- Although The University of Scranton is an urban campus with limited
parking, sufficient parking spaces are available to meet demand on a
daily basis. Parking Regulations are necessary for the safety and
convenience of the entire University community and are designed to
allow maximum use of our available parking spaces.
regulations apply on the streets, roads, alleys, sidewalks, walkways,
parking spaces, parking areas and parking lots on the entire campus of
The University of Scranton Campus. University parking rules,
regulations and enforcement are in effect all year, including periods
when classes are not in session.
Parking Services goal is to serve the University community with
fairness, courtesy and efficiency. Any parking-related problems,
complaints, suggestions or compliments should be referred to
Parking Services, Parking and Public Safety Pavilion, 820
Mulberry Street. The office is open weekdays from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00
p.m. A 24 hour drop box for express or after hours ticket payment is
located outside the Parking Services office. This box can be used to
pay a ticket without waiting in line or to submit a ticket appeal.
Payment envelopes and appeal forms are available outside the Parking
- Staff Registration
- Staff members must provide a valid
state motor vehicle registration the first time they complete a permit
application. A copy of the state motor vehicle registration will be required in
subsequent years if the vehicle or license plate information has changed.
- Permits are issued to full-time and part-time
- Student workers are not authorized to purchase
faculty or staff permits and, therefore must purchase a student permit to
operate or park a vehicle on campus.
- Staff permits are only valid in non-reserved parking spaces.
- Staff Parking Permit Fees
- Staff permit fees are $100 per academic year for full-time staff and $55 a year for part-time staff.
- Permits can be obtained by clicking on the "Public Safety/IT Security tab on the "My.Scranton home page and clicking on the link in the "Parking Services" box. If the automated service is not available, a printable form is available below. Bring the completed form to the Parking Services office for processing.
- Click here for a map of Full-time Staff, Part-Time Staff and Part-Time Faculty parking areas.
- Click here to open a printable parking permit application.